The Alta Jacket
The Alta jacket is back in the line, but only the name remains the same. This new generation collects design-elements from outdoor jackets but still has all the necessary features for fishing.
The length of the jacket is just a bit longer than a normal wading jacket to be able to use without a waders, but the design with the high pockets and a self-draining mesh-channel in the adjustable hem won’t restrict you from wading deep.
- It has two large, zippered vertical entry front pockets with micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets behind.
- There are two tippet pockets.
- Detachable rod holder system.
- Emergency-whistle attached with elastic webbing.
- Forceps holder.
- Removable retractor and an internal magnet to fix exposed tools when stored.
- Above each chest pocket is perforated webbing that acts as attachment point for various accessories you have.
- There are D-rings in the front and back, as well as a female Velcro patch for flies.
- On the inside of the jacket is one water resistant pocket and one mesh pocket.
- The hood has a stand up collar and three adjustments points including a stiffened brim.
Fabric: 3 layer 100% Nylon Taslan with dyed and PU laminated finish.
Zippers: YKK Vislon™ and Aquaguard™.
Waterproof: 20.000 mm.
Breathability: 20.000 gr/m2/24h (B-1).
Weight: 754 gr/size L.
Sizes: S – XXXL.
SKU: N/A - Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Categories: Clothings, Jackets
Enter your feedback modal content here. (Text/HTML/Shortcodes accepted).
- 279.99 $
- 44.99 $
- 44.99 $
- 699.99 $