Spare spools for the Guideline Vosso fly reels. With spare spools you are able to change from a floating line to a sinking line – from fishing the dry fly to nymphing within seconds, and still use the same reel. It is a cost effective way to cover more fishing situations that you can encounter during a day on the water.
These are the strongest and most advanced reels in the Guideline family. Vosso combines a striking design with a super strong and stable construction. All models come with a full frame housing to prevent shooting line to get stuck between spool and housing. The carbon/stainless steel drag system is rock solid, totally unaffected by outside conditions such as temperature change, water, moisture or dirt.
These reels have been manufactured and designed for the most demanding usage; fishing for salmon, trophy trout, sea trout, Steelhead and Tropical species. The line and backing capacity is very generous, and the reel is light weight and extremely strong.
#68 model suits single hand rods and lighter switch in #7 & #8.
#79 is the natural choice for single- and switch rods in #7 to #9 and double hand in #8/9.
#911 is for double hand rods in #8/9 to #10/11.
#1113 have capacity for the most demanding tropical fishing after Tarpon and GT and is the reel for double handers in 15-16ft, line weight #10/11 and #11/12.
- Recessed reel foot for optimal balance.
- Tippet holder on the reel underside that keeps loose ends from tangling during transport.
- Waterproof drag system with strong breaking power.
- Easy to change retrieve, no tools needed.
- Large arbour for rapid retrieve.
- Hard anodizing for a long life with salt water use.
- CND machined of T6061 aluminum barstock.